The following are valuable external resources that can be leveraged by anyone struggling directly or indirectly with addiction or mental disorders.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Above The Influence
- World Anti Doping Agency (WADA)
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)
- Parents Of Addicted Loved Ones (PAL)
- Addiction Antidote
You can also reference the substance specific resources found on our site below:
We are always looking to add new resources to our list. If you would like to suggest a resource that provides value to those who are battling addiction and mental illness, contact us here. We also love to partner with other organizations that support the same mission as we do. Please reach out if you are interested in collaboration opportunities as well.